Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Looks Like We Made It

Well, here we are in Costa Rica. It's hard to believe that we live here now. Considering how much stress we went through to get here, you'd think this would feel more real than it does! Our flight was a breeze-- Ryan was awesome on the plane-- and we got through customs very quickly. We spent last night at a pretty hotel in Alajuela and we came up to the village early today. We're exhausted but thrilled.

I have had heartburn for four days but I think it is finally subsiding. We're going check out some houses tomorrow and Ryan will go look at her school next week. Reality will kick in soon, I'm sure. It's a beautiful day today... life is good.

I'll have to get used to going to an internet cafe for a while since we don't have access at home and we are not likely to get it any time soon. I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: